Sunday, March 27, 2005

Congrats & Good Luck!

Congratulations to "Warner Forever" authors for getting RITA nominations for their fantastic novels!

2005 RITA for Best First Book Finalists
Rules of Engagement by Kathryn Caskie
The Runaway Duke by Julie Anne Long

2005 RITA for Best Short Historical Romance Finalist
Rules of Engagement by Kathryn Caskie

2005 RITA for Best Romantic Suspense Finalists
Have You Seen Her? by Karen Rose
I’m Watching You by Karen Rose


I'll be there in Reno to cheer you all on (my first RWA conference -- looking forward to it!). Congratulations all!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats everyone!

I just LOVED The Runaway Duke and really want to read her next book. I hope to buy it soon.

Nicole

BJ Deese said...

Congrats to all the finalists. Good luck on winning!