Friday, March 11, 2005

Forget the soaps

Hello, my name is Michelle and I am addicted to reality shows. I already watch enough TV to effectively turn my brain into a puddle of goo, but...I can't help it. Survivor and The Apprentice last night. Fear Factor. Extreme Makeover. Amazing Race. Can't wait for the next season of Big Brother. The Bachelor -- is it true that Jerry O'Connell's brother is going to be the next Bachelor?

I'm still annoyed that Jen, "The Bachelorette," didn't say yes to Jerry's proposal. Sure he was a little bland and didn't seem to be head over heels with her...but he was smokin' hot! Looked like that guy from the Vegas show. The one who isn't James Caan. Yum!

I do "watch" a couple of soaps, though. I don't watch them, exactly, I listen to them on my car radio on my lunch break. Just me, a McChicken, and Days of our Lives. I don't even know what these people look like, but crap, are they ever whiney!

No comments: