Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hail! Hail! The gang's all here.

Virgin Blogger here - I feel a bit like I'm walking down a darkened hallway with hand outstretched. This is officially my first blog, ever - hmmmm, should I be smashing a bottle of champagne against the monitor?

I get up at 4:30 every morning to write before starting my day job and as I'll most likely be blogging early in the a.m., I'll apologize now for the twists and turns my thought patterns are likely to take.

I just turned in my second WARNER FOREVER book. My first one, a dark vampire story titled OUT OF THE NIGHT is due for release in September. If I can figure out how to post the cover art to this site, I will. It's a gorgeous cover (not that I'm biased much), but the Warner art department is the bomb! The second book, working titled STILL OF THE NIGHT, is a second in the vampire series.

I look forward to visiting everyone here and reading what's posted. Must dash now - the WIP is calling my name (not to mention the pot of coffee brewing in the other room.)

Thanks again Michelle, for setting this blog up for us.

Later,

Robin

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Great cover, Robin! Of course, now I can't wait to see how this is "not just another vampire story".