Sunday, March 20, 2005

Late again!

Hello, Everyone,
I'm always late, so it is no surprise that I'm late blogging! I'm glad to be here, though, with all these wonderful Warner Forever authors! What a fantastic, talented group--and such nice ladies, too!
My winter has been busy finishing my second Regency Historical for Warner. I turned in The Marriage Bargain in early February (I'm never late with my deadlines ), and now the cover is ready! I just have to show it to you:

Isn't it great? It uses the same "look" as my beautiful cover for The Improper Wife and I love it!
The Marriage Bargain will be released October 2005.
Let me know what you think of the cover!
Diane

Diane Perkins' THE IMPROPER WIFE November 2004

2 comments:

Kelley St. John said...

Love the cover, Diane!!! The look they've given your books is absolutely gorgeous :)

Congrats!

Kelley

Robin T. Popp said...

Diane,

What a great cover! I love the look.

Robin