Eleven Important Lessons about
- Know what you want to achieve and be "fierce" about reaching that goal
- You have to believe in your own abilities and be proud of what you've accomplished
- You're only as good as your last photoshoot (err...novel)
- Have fun with it. A sense of humor will get you far
- Be open to creative criticism
- Those who work the hardest will eventually be rewarded
- Remember that you're always selling something. Keep it up front and center.
- Don't get distracted by the hottie male model. He's really just a prop. (well, this one really doesn't apply to writing. Sigh)
- Mistakes happen. Roll with it.
- Negativity begets negativity
- Take responsibility for yourself, because nobody else will
So there you have it. Tyra speaks and the world listens.
*a life changing experience is not guaranteed
Check out my website this month for your chance to WIN A ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION to Romantic Times BOOKclub Magazine!