Thursday, February 23, 2006

Angel, Thank You, by Megan Crane

I've had a thing about Gerard Butler for quite some time, so I've definitely been enjoying those posts. But Michelle asked a while ago, "how many guys could pull off platinum blonde hair and still be a bad-ass?" Presumably meaning Spike achieved this. To which I say:

You people are crazy.

It is


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket

Angel. (David Boreanaz as Angel, to be precise.)



Diane Perkins said...

You make an effective point there, Megan! Thanks!
Should we have dueling photos???? That would be fun!

Megan Crane said...

Bring on the dueling photos, I say!!

How fun!

Robin T. Popp said...

Hmmmm...I'm a big Spike fan (was that pun intended, you ask?), but I must say I agree with Diane here - Megan, you make a very convincing argument.

I think we need more photos - I mean more discussion. :-)


Megan Crane said...

I am more than happy to dedicate myself to further research on this topic.... !

MaryF said...

ANGEL! Sigh.....

One of my friends brought in some Men's Health magazines for another friend's husband. I saw the one with David B and snatched it, squealing "Angel!" They didn't know who I was talking about!!!

Candy Halliday said...

Cast my vote for dueling photos!



Susan Crandall said...

Hey, Megan, I'm all over this ... Angel that is.