Saturday, May 27, 2006

Florida, here we come! by Shelley Bates


How about those pictures of white sand beaches from the RT convention, huh? I couldn't go, but that's only because Warner is sending me on a BOOK TOUR (can you believe that--I can't, and I'm packing already) to Florida in June, and I had to save my pennies for shopping :)

Four of us inspirational authors from the Warner Faith side of the house (Tracey Bateman, me, Deborah Bedford, and Lyn Cote) will be in the Pensacola area from June 18-24, signing our new releases at Books-A-Million stores. Here's the schedule:

Mobile, AL June 19
Destin, FL June 20
Pensacola, FL June 22
Fort Walton, FL June 23

I believe all the signings are at 7:00 p.m. If you're in the neighborhood, please stop by--we'd love to see you!

Shelley B.
http://www.shelleybates.com

2 comments:

Diane Perkins said...

This is way cool, Shelley! A real book tour!
I'll bet you all have a ball, even without bare-chested cover models and fairy costumes.
Warner Faith rocks!
Diane

Diana Holquist said...

Wow, Shelley. How fun!

You must take lots and lots of notes and pictures and post them so those of us stuck at home can at least pretend we're there.

--Diana