Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Favorite Couples by Megan Crane

In honor of the RT Convention, which I am still recovering from (I should probably unpack, too), I would like to present:

My Favorite Couples

Darcy and Elizabeth, naturally:

BBC version:


and latest movie version:



To say nothing of Anne and Captain Wentworth from Persuasion:



Angela Chase and Jordan Catalano from My So-Called Life:



Buffy and Angel, who are destined to eat cookies together, I just know it:



Sydney and Vaughn from Alias, who I can't believe I have to say goodbye to, after five years and all that Rambaldi:



My current couple of choice, despite serious issues on both sides, Veronica Mars and Logan Echolls from the newly-renewed-for-its-third-season Veronica Mars:



and last but not least,

Michelle and Travis from the Romantic Times Convention:



And this isn't even getting into books! And all those movies not taken from Jane Austen novels!

What about you?

4 comments:

Diane Perkins said...

What fun it was to see all the Warner Women who showed up at RT! I'm only sorry I didn't see more of you. I might have seen Michelle with Travis!
Diane

Michelle said...

Megan!!! I will have my revenge!!! You are so not invited to the wedding.

Megan Crane said...

Oh please. I am totally in the bridal party. Liza and I will be wearing matching gowns and if you're REALLY lucky, we will dance. Holla!

It really was fun to see all the Warner Women who were in Daytona. Next stop: Atlanta!

Anonymous said...

I love all of those pictures!! Especially the picture of Michelle and Travis!!!!