Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post. Your heartfelt answers to my questions were so touching. I'm sharing snippets of your replies in lessons to my students. I so appreciate you taking the time and effort to respond.

Now, if some of you who posted haven't heard from me it's because I'm having trouble with your e-mail addresses. That rotten Damein Mailer person keeps saying you don't exist. So please e-mail me at Loriwilde@aol and tell me where to send your free book. Thanks so much!!! You guys are a real treasure.

2 comments:

Rikz said...

I am so glad you found some information to put into your seminar's, Lori!

As for that rotten Damein Mailer... I hate when he tells me, "Sorry I have given up.." Argh... LOL...

Hugs!
;-)

Kimber said...

Lori,
Tried e-mailing you and got Damein's sweet words back.
That's okay.
I'm taking it as a sign that I need the karma points more than the cash I'll use to buy your book!