Wednesday, January 17, 2007

More Contest!

I’m adding another contest to those Elizabeth listed in her blog of January 7th.  We Warner Women will be giving away a ton of books in the coming months!

A new contest in now up and running at www.sharianton.com where one lucky winner will receive four autographed books: my MIDNIGHT MAGIC and TWILIGHT MAGIC, and THE MARRIAGE BARGAIN by Diane Perkins, and ON BLUE FALLS POND by Susan Crandall. A winner will be drawn from entries received by midnight on February 15th.

Several of us have also recently put up sites on MySpace, and we’d love it for those of you who have MySpace sites to befriend us! I’m not going to list everyone separately for fear I’ll forget someone, but if you go to www.myspace.com/sharianton you’ll find most everyone’s cover in my profile’s Friends section. Feel free to hunt everyone down – kind of like a treasure hunt!

Shari

 

 

No comments: