Thursday, March 01, 2007

Elizabeth Runs out of Blogging Ideas and Decides to Cheat

Okay, I’m using my Get out Blogging Free Pass today. For those of you who are thinking right now that you’ve never heard of a Get out of Blogging Free Pass, I say you’re just jealous you didn’t think of it first, so neener, neener to you.

I do, however, want to let you know that I have a fantabulous contest up on my website which starts today. I’m giving away my very last, one of a kind, soon to be ultra collectable advance reading copy (ARC) of THE LEOPARD PRINCE, which debuts in April. So y’know, skip on over to my website and enter a drawing to win.

Meanwhile I’ll fill space with the new Darcy:

Cheers!
Elizabeth
www.elizabethhoyt.com

2 comments:

Judy T said...

My favorite Mr. Darcy. Thanks for the Eye Candy!

Janie Harrison said...

LOL! I do believe that's a great post! Keep them coming. He's gorgoeus.