Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Housewives Fantasy Club Winner !!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who shared their favorite fantasy guy with us!

When my husband got home from work a few minutes ago, he found me standing at the door waiting for him - HIS favorite baseball cap in my hand - and with everyone's name inside the hat so he could pick the winner.

Drum roll, please ...........

CONGRATULATIONS to Anne (fantasy pick Kiefer Sutherland) !!!!!!

Anne, if you will e-mail me privately at: hallidaybooks@cs.com with your full name and snail-mail address, I'll get your autographed copies of YOUR BED OR MINE? and DINNER FIRST, ME LATER? in the mail this week.

Thanks again to everyone who entered - and for sharing your favorite fantasy guy!

Candy Halliday

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Congrats Anne!