Friday, June 29, 2007

The Winners Are....

Shari won with her Sugar & Chips Bars but disqualified herself. That left a three way tie between Pat's Stuffed Mushrooms and Pearl's Blueberry Crumble and Diane's Summer Squah and Zucchini Casserole which I must try because I have squash coming out my ears. So I had a drawing. Drumroll please......

Pat's Stuffed Mushrooms is the winner of Candy Halliday's book Dinner First, Me Later.

And a drawing of the voters reveals that Christyjan won a copy of any book from my backlist.

To claim your prizes just e-mail me you mailing address at loriwilde@aol.com.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful recipes. I'll be cooking up a storm.

Lori

2 comments:

ChristyJan said...

I've sent you an e-mail Lori ~ Thanks!

The recipes all sound delicious ~ I'm looking forward to trying them all

Darla said...

Congrats to the winners!