Monday, July 02, 2007

Diana Holquist asks: Who's Lips Are These? Guess Right, Win a Free Autographed Book




So I was going to blog about global warming and the current crisis in the Middle East, but then our dear Elizabeth Hoyt goes and blogs yesterday about men's lips.

Well, it just so happens, that I spent way too many hours last night watching a movie in which a man with sublime lips did lots of smiling.

What movie? Who cares? I couldn't stop staring at the young man's lips. Now, this young man--now, alas, not so young--is plenty famous. I adore him. And yet, until I saw this TWENTY-FIVE-PLUS-YEAR-OLD movie last night, I had forgotten just how amazing this man's lips were.

Who is he? Any guesses? How 'bout a signed copy of Make Me a Match to the first correct guess.

Happy fourth of July, all.

10 comments:

MaryF said...

Brad Pitt?

Sonja Foust said...

Looks like John Travolta to me. Yum.

Darla said...

John Travolta

Isabel said...

Yeah, it's Travolta in Grease

HelenK said...

I was going to guess Travolta as well. (It's that dimple in his chin!)

Stacy S said...

It looks like a young John Travolta to me.

Karen W. said...

Definitely John Travolta. I adore him too. :-)

Judy T said...

John Travolt! The man is gorgeous.

Diana Holquist said...

Man, you guys are good. Yep. Travolta. In Grease. My heavens was his greaser smirk something else!

Sonja, e-mail me off line at diana@dianaholquist.com and tell me your snail mail and I'll send the book off.

Happy 4th, everyone.

--Diana
Make Me a Match, in stores now
Sexiest Man Alive, coming Oct 2007
http://www.dianaholquist.com

happy said...

He is definitely should be among the sexiest men!