Friday, November 16, 2007

Sexiest Men - Shari's Version!

Okay, now that you young ones are drooling over the People nominees, I'm presenting my own nominations. Yes, these men are a bit older. And I'd bet that a few of them have been nominated for the People honor in the past.

I narrowed my selections down from a dozen. It was tough, but somebody had to do it. Here they are, in no particular favorite's order.


Robert Redford -- Still very watchable and drool-worthy in my opinion.


Tom Brokaw - I still miss him.


Kevin Kostner - Those eyes. OMG, those eyes!



Rutger Hauer - I fell in love with him watching Ladyhawke.




Sean Connery - Nobody does it better.

Those are my Top Picks. Maybe I should suggest to the AARP magazine that those of us of a certain age would love to see a Sexiest Man Alive contest of our own! Wonder how far I'd get with that! LOL!!!

You are hereby invited to make your own nominations in the comment section. Bet we could come up with quite a list.

19 comments:

Barbara Vey said...

Shari, I go along with your list, but I would add Harrison Ford. Between Star Wars and Indiana Jones, he's the man.

Shari Anton said...

He was on my Long List. I have a picture of him on my MySpace in his Indiana Jones incarnation. Love him in that hat! LOL!!

Laura J. said...

Gotta agree with Harrison Ford! Yummy! And Kevin Costner too! I met him a couple last summer when he was in town for a local charity Golf tournament for Fuzzy Zoeller.

catslady said...

Don't forget George Clooney!

Cory said...

OOOO.. Rutger Hauer... I love him.

Diana Holquist said...

An AARP Sexiest Man Alive!!!!

LOVE that idea!

I'm all for Harrison Ford, too.

Thanks for the pics!

--Diana

Brenda ND said...

I agree with your choices! Nice picks.

Shari Anton said...

Yes, Clooney would make a Younger list, but I don't think he'd qualify for AARP. Am I wrong?

Edie said...

Pierce Brosnan. But George Clooney would be on mine too because he's smart and has a sense of humor.

I always wonder about Robert Redford's hair, and that turns me off him. He's had the same style and color for 30 years. Gotta be a rug. I'd switch him for Paul Neuman. :)

catslady said...

Clooney is 46 so I guess not quite old enough lol. I actually thought he was older.

Shari Anton said...

Oh, Edie, say it isn't so!!! Redford's hair a rug? Shoot. But then, I color my hair, so heck, for the AARP SMA, Redford can wear a rug ;).

I think Brosnan's too young, too. And a little too smooth. I like 'em rougher :).

Glad you like my picks, Brenda! And thanks to catslady for checking on Clooney's age. He won't qualify for a few years yet. But I bet he ages nicely. We'll have to see.

Anonymous said...

I am with Eddie, Paul Newman is better looking. I would add Peter O'Tool to the list and his eyes are beautiful too.

Paula Quinn said...

Shari, I love your list. I'll add Mel Gibson and Ed Harris.
A man gets better with age.

Shari Anton said...

Mel and Paul were on my original Long List. Guess we'll have to begin an Extended list and add Ed (never thought of him, good catch, Paula!!!) and Peter!

Anonymous said...

Great list, Shari. Gotta agree with all of them, however, with Sean Connery at the top of my own personal list. I could listen to that man read a phone book.

Liz Kreger

Shari Anton said...

Phone book, yellow pages, grocery list -- yeah, I agree. Great voice to go with his good looks!

flip said...

I like middle age men. Something about a man who has lived some. Guys with plastic surgery is a big no-no. Too hotties on tv are Corbin Beresnsen on Pysch and Bruce Campbell on Burn Notice.

Shari Anton said...

I need to watch more TV. Not only do I not recognize the names, I don't recognize the shows!! Will have to check them out!

Pat L. said...

Yes, we cant forget George. He is so laid back - so funny.

I also like John Stamos and Michael Weatherly from NCIS.