Sunday, December 23, 2007

All I Want for Christmas is Gerard Butler by Megan

As this is more or less my Blogger Christmas Card this year, I thought I'd post it here too. I think the visual delights outweigh my lack of originality, especially this close to Christmas...

I'm dreaming of a Gerard Butler Christmas, people.



And you know you are too.




Out there fighting for parking places in the malls.



Leaping over small children in line for Santa Claus as you race for that sale at Macy's.



Battling your own financial panic and social ennui as you choose between glossy un-necessities at the Sharper Image and the failsafe baked goods you'd need a free afternoon (or five) to prepare...



Think of Gerard, and be still.

6 comments:

Shari Anton said...

LOL!! Merry Christmas!!! Now, if I could just sneak him in past my husband . . . hmmmmm.

Michelle Rowen said...

Best post of the year.

Diana Holquist said...

Okay, you guys can have him for Christmas, but I get him New Year's Eve.

--Diana

Mother Musings said...

Yummy! He is so amazing to look at... and listening to him talk... ahhhhh. May I have him from New Year's day through next Christmas?! Nah, my husband wouldn't mind. Merry Christmas! Thanks for the post. Most enjoyable!
Ciao

Susan Crandall said...

Ah, this small vacation into Gerardland did as much good to relieve my stress as a one hour massage -- ooooh, if only I could get Gerard to give that massage ....!

Megan Crane said...

He is magical. Like a talisman. Bless.