Saturday, December 01, 2007

Elizabeth is FREEEEEEEE!

WAHAHAHAHA!

That is the semi-hysterical laughter of an author who has turned in her manuscript ON TIME but only by the skin of her teeth.

Woohoo!

The manuscript in question is TO SEDUCE A SINNER and will be out in November 2008, by which time I'll probably be sweating bullets over some other manuscript. Sheesh. Meanwhile, my first contemporary, HOT, under the pen name, Julia Harper is out in January--one month away. And, hey! guess what? COSMO is excerpting part of HOT (a sex scene, natch)in its January issue. This brings back fond memories of lying in bed in my college dorm room reading aloud the horoscope and the sex advice column.

Anyhoodles, I'm done. DONE! DONE! DONE! with my manuscript, so I'm off to spend Quality Time with my family (Mom who?) today.

See ya!
Elizabeth Hoyt
www.elizabethhoyt.com
Julia Harper
www.juliaharper.com

5 comments:

Barbara Vey said...

Congrats on being able to kick back and enjoy the holidays!

As one of the lucky ones to have read Hot already, let me say that you have a winner. I'll be writing about it in my December 14th Beyond Her Book blog for Publishers Weekly.

Snowstorm here today, so welcome to winter (officially).

Shari Anton said...

Way to go, Elizabeth! Now you have some time to play Mom and bake Samantha's biscotti :).

Shari Anton said...

Way to go, Elizabeth! Now you have some time to play Mom and bake Samantha's biscotti :).

Diana Holquist said...

I can't wait to read Hot, Elizabeth. The Cosmo plug is excellent! Here's to many more impossible deadlines!

--Diana

Elizabeth Hoyt said...

Hey, thanks, Barbara, Shari & Diana. Definitely have to try Sam's biscotti . . .