Tuesday, July 01, 2008

GAH!

So I'm trying to finish a manuscript right now (TO BEGUILE A BEAUTY, which at the moment isn't beguiling at all--HA!) and I spent quite a few hours today writing a scene, only to delete the whole #$%& thing when I realized it was in the wrong POV.

*sigh*

Thus instead of a blog post I have the following:



Originally, I was going to show you my current male-obsession (Jeffrey Donovan from BURN NOTICE) but forget about the guy--isn't that the cutest puppy you've ever seen?!

I feel better already. And as a romance heroine once said, "Tomorrow is another day."

Cheers!
Elizabeth
elizabethhoyt.com

7 comments:

sarah said...

He's mine! All mine! I have been drooling over Donovan since he was Pretender.

To me... there is just something about his voice... and that scar...

*sigh*

Carolyn said...

Awww. That is one cute puppy. But white t-shirts tend to do it for me.

Oh. You meant the actual puppy?

Hey, I actually saw some episodes of the Pretender. I heart Donovan, too!

Sorry about your struggles, Elizabeth.

Annie Solomon said...

Never saw The Pretender. Was Donovon the lead? I LOVE Burn Notice. Can't wait for the new season to start.

Shari Anton said...

Yep, cute puppy! :)

Hugs on the bad day, Elizabeth!

Brenda said...

Lovely puppy, but I keep starring at the person holding it ^^

@Annie: Donovan played Kyle in The Pretender...

I didn't even recognized him when I saw burn notice last week! Definitely gonna watch BN this evening..

Katherine said...

Puppy - There is a puppy in the photo, I'll have to go back and look a little harder. All I know is he one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.

rineharterica said...

I love burn notice more than anyone my dad loves it my mom and zach and me

HE IS SO HOT TO ME
I LOVE HIM