Monday, September 01, 2008

And the winner is....


No, you don't win the guy. I just though you could use some eye candy.

The winner of the $25 online gift certificate to either Barnes and Noble or Amazon, your choice is.....drumroll....

Penney!

To claim your prize, email me at Loriwilde@aol.com.

Thanks for participating everyone. I have a lot more contests like this one, exclusively for members of the WildeWomenVIP Lounge. To sign up just go to www.loriwilde.com. For the last month we've been having bi-weekly drawings giving away the free books I got at the RWA conference. There's still a ton of books left so if you want in on the freebies, join the Wilde Women Today. (PS--we have another grab the widget contest going on over there as well.)

Lori

2 comments:

Kelley St. John said...

Wow, and I thought there was a chance to win the guy ;)

Congrats, Penney! Great contest, Lori!

Kelley

Annie Solomon said...

Love your WildeWomen idea, Lori. Great contest. Go Penney!