Sunday, November 02, 2008

Elizabeth gives away booklets & Julia debuts a video

So, my newest book, To Seduce a Sinner is out. It's a YELLOW book, which *ahem!* I notice our Blogonatrix has failed to post on the sidebar. This is what it looks like:



And the stepback is even more lovely, involving as it does Mr. Nathan Kamp in near-nude glory. Personally, I'd buy the book just for the stepback.

In celebration of the release of To Seduce a Sinner, I'm giving away a FREE booklet on my website. One side is the first chapter of my January 2009 Julia Harper book, For the Love of Pete and the other side is the first chapter of an all-new, never-before-seen Elizabeth Hoyt novella, The Ice Princess, which features reader favorite Coral Smythe (Aphrodite in The Raven Prince.) Each month in 2009 I intend to post a new, FREE chapter of The Ice Princess on my website. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Meanwhile, here's a video for For the Love of Pete. Remember: we're working with a limited budget.



Cheers!
Elizabeth Hoyt
www.elizabethhoyt.com
Julia Harper
www.juliaharper.com

8 comments:

Michelle Rowen said...

Congrats on the new release! :-)

And the great and powerful Bloginatrix has been dealing with back to back to back deadlines so if any of her darling GCP bloggers want their covers changed they will have to be sent to her directly because she's become totally and completely lazy. That skank.

Diana Holquist said...

Love the trailer! Go you!

Not that anyone watches those things anymore....

--Diana

Elizabeth Hoyt said...

Ahhhh! All is chaos without the Blogonatrix! No one else knows how to run the blog! ;-)

And all kudos go to my sister (aka: ubslamo) for the loverly booktrailer...too bad no one will see it.

Annie Solomon said...

Great trailer, EH! I'm struggling with a book trailer, too, and yes, I don't think anyone pays attention to them either. However, when in Rome...

Loved yours though. I wish my stuff lent itself to humor.

You're yellow cover is beautiful, too. Good luck with both!

Annie Solomon said...

Oops, spelling error! I meant to say "your" yellow cover. How embarassing. Then again, that's what editors are for, right?

Shelley Adina said...

I loved the trailer. I laughed out loud. And then looked around guiltily and hid because I'm at work. ::ahem::

Shelley
www.shelleyadina.com

Elizabeth Hoyt said...

Good luck with your booktrailer, Annie! It's all Diana's fault we have to do these things anyway--she made it look so easy!

No internet browsing at work, Shelley! ;-)

andrea pickens said...

Lots of fun, Elizabeth!