Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The "Straight" PETE video

So here's the "straight" video for FOR THE LOVE OF PETE. Note the lovely male model we found! I have no idea who he is, but I feel he does personify my hero who is known as "Lips of Sin" for about half the book:



So what do you think? Silly video starring my brother-in-law, Charles (who works for Borders gift cards! YAY, CHARLES!) or mysterious male model video? If I was as technically ept as Diana I'd post one of those nifty poll thingys. But since I'm not, we'll just have to settle for voting in the comments box.

Cheers!
Elizabeth Hoyt
www.elizabethhoyt.com
Sometimes also known as
Julia Harper
www.juliaharper.com

2 comments:

Dedproduct, said...

I am a new screenwriter, trying to jump on the scene. The problem is getting into the door of reputable producers and taking off. Check out my Logline to the first comedy I have ever wrote. I love this blog so much, thought I leave it behind, Real producers, dedproduct.com is where I write till the films leave the ground, and begin flying to God.
Logline: A comedic twist of fate occurs when a man
late for work sees the biggest heist in history, and a
twist of fate drives him to help police capture the
robbers who did it.
www.dedproduct.com

Annie Solomon said...

I didn't understand the previous comment, but I did like the trailer. Didn't see the BIL one, but this is cool. Who did it for you?