Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Gift of Laughter



This had me laughing so hard that I had to play it three times just to hear all the lyrics. It’s Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg with their "moms," and it's as wickedly funny as their first video. I hope you enjoy it, too:



Is there nothing sexier than a guy who can make you laugh?

I’ve met my share of tall, dark, and handsomes, but if they don’t have a sense of humor, especially about themselves, they really don’t rate very high on the appeal meter.

What about you? Do you prefer six-packs abs or belly laughs?



Sarah McKerrigan...
Stories to keep you up all night!
LADY DANGER - Riding to the rescue April 2006
CAPTIVE HEART - Coming for you October 2006
KNIGHT'S PRIZE - Stealing your heart April 2007
DANGER'S KISS - Flirting with trouble May 2008

1 comment:

Michelle Rowen said...

I saw that on SNL this week. Very funny stuff.

And Hulu makes me so mad!!! Just for US citizens. So unfair!!! :-(